pumpkin pumpkins and gardening

Pumpkin and Halloween Links



Previous Posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Landfill and Sea Gulls


Before we start about gulls the blog is about Pumpkins you will find it underneath this small paragraph about gulls.

The other subject I am interested in appart from Pumpkins are different species of gulls and the type you find commonly inland. In the past two decades the gull population has grown to a large amount, so much so that some spieces of gulls are now seeking permanent refuge in city's around the uk. I must admit thats fine by me because I happen to love watching flocks of gulls flying around and calling out to each other. But im afraid not everyone shares the same love for them as I do, they tend to see them as a pest. Anyway I hope there are some other people out there that also like them like me. Anyway at the bottom theres a link try having a look, it's a small webpage I made about gulls.

http://landfill-site.blogspot.com/

This is just a simple site to give you an idea.

# posted by Pumpkintastic @ 11:45 pm